The Ecotourism Product Development workshop will be held at Club Balai Isabel, Talisay, Batangas on November 17 & 28, 2016.
We’ve secured special rates at Club Balai Isabel and Balai Sofia Bed and Breakfast for workshop participants. You can view the rates and room here.
How to get there:
By private vehicle
- From South Luzon Expressway, go straight to the STAR Tollway
- From STAR Tollway, go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right to the National Highway
- Follow the road going to Talisay
- When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead
- Club Balai Isabel will be on your left, about 500 meters from the town proper. (If you reach the second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.)
NOTE: Club Balai Isabel is searchable in Waze
By public transportation
- Go to the bus terminals in Buendia-Taft, Kamias or Cubao. Jam, ALPS and Tritran bus liners offer trips going to Lipa, Tanauan, and Batangas City.
- Take the bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City.
- Get off at the bus terminal in the Tanauan town proper. Once you get off, you will see tricycles beside the bus terminal.
- Take a tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal beside McDonald’s Tanauan. It will cost you P8 per person.
- When you reach the jeepney terminal, take a jeepney with the signboard Talisay. It will cost you P20 per person.
- Once the jeepney reaches the town proper of Talisay, it will stop near the town church.
- Take a tricycle at the terminal near the church. Ask the driver to bring you to Club Balai Isabel. It will cost you P8 per person. Special (solo) trips cost P 24.00.